Since its inception, the Zellerbach Family Foundation has supported the vibrancy of the San Francisco Bay Area with more than $130 million in grantmaking.
In 2019 (to date) the Zellerbach Family Foundation made 183 grants totaling $3,393,170.
To explore our 2019 (to date) grantmaking by program area, select a button below. You can also customize your search of our full grants database with the search bars below.
To learn more about grantees in a specific program area, use this search bar.
All Program Areas
Immigrants and Refugees
- Civic Engagement and Leadership Development
- Coalitions and Networking
- Economic Sustainability
- Organizational/Field Support
- Safety and Security
Improving Human Service Systems
- Collaboration & Coalition Building
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Policy Development & Advocacy
- Research & Evaluation
- Workforce Development
Youth Development Through the Arts
|Grantee||Grant Info||Year||Amount||Program Area||Strategy|